This is an annual music festival in Wolfville, Nova Scotia involving over 3000 competitors of all ages from across Nova Scotia.
The 2020 Festival will run from April 20 to April 24, 2020.
Stars of the Festival Concerts are on April 26 at 2pm and 7pm.
Program files will be made available as they are completed starting in March.
New This Year
- Registrations due by January 31, 2020. Please explore our new online “Shopping Cart” for class registration. If you have any questions please call, Lana Churchill 902-542-2186 or email email@example.com
Entries are due January 31, 2020
2. Attention: Junior Piano Classes. Classes will be listed as RCM equilivent.
3. Attention: Choir Classes This year we are offering the opportunity to enter any choral class except Provincial classes electronically. We will accept electronic submissions from groups either using mp3 files or You Tube. A scan of the music is also required including the cover. Class prices are as posted in the Syllabus. The deadline for online submissions is March 31, 2020. All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please contact Lana Churchill 902-542-2186 or email :email@example.com.
4. If you are entering a band please indicate specific dates that would be a conflict. New National recorded band classes available.
5. Prizes this year –Helen Creighton prizes.
6. Provincial Classes:
• New Choral Classes
• Recorded Large Instrumental Ensemble Classes for Bands and Orchestras
• Changes in Musical Theatre class requirements regarding costumes and props
7. National Classes:WHAT’S NEW IN 2020
• Recital format with new repertoire requirements for SOLO Classes
• New Choral Classes
• Large Instrumental Ensemble Classes for Bands and Orchestras
• Changes in Musical Theatre class requirements regarding costumes and props Requirements listed for Local, Provincial and National Levels.
•Any performers preparing for Nationals please check for any changes.
To find out about changes go to Resources and then Syllabus. click Entry requirements
8. Payment may be made with e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org